New Era - PK Heaven
PLEASE VOTE HERE; http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/index.php?action=vote&id=6385

http://Pkheaven.clanteam.com for the webclient!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Era - PK Heaven
PLEASE VOTE HERE; http://www.runelocus.com/toplist/index.php?action=vote&id=6385

http://Pkheaven.clanteam.com for the webclient!
New Era - PK Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod application thread.

+11
L0lDHAKADETRIK
BlackboneOfArbiBot
Apple
Quadriplegic
zzz
Helix
GaGr
Predator
The Boss
God
Chris
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mod application thread. Empty Mod application thread.

Post  Chris Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Application:

forums name:
ingame name:
why do you want to be a mod:
why do you deserve it (no less then 30 words):
an advertisement video you've made (if you don't have one you wont be considered):

gl.

Chris
OWNER
OWNER

http://pk-heaven.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Mod application thread. Empty Re: Mod application thread.

Post  God Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Application:I'm Apply for Player Moderator.

Forums name:God

Ingame name:God

Why do you want to be a mod:

I have alot of experience with making and help Manage a Private Server. This Server, Pk Heaven, has many potential and its Staff Members are Pretty Legit. I'm a Man of many Discipline Morals. Setting Players in their place is my specialty.

Why do you deserve it (no less then 30 words):

I have been here since the beginning of Pk Heaven, Work hours advertising on Youtube, Private Servers and Skype(My Domain Razz). Adding Item to a Private Server is always My gift from the time I discovered how to. I like the atmosphere of our vital standing and as I said before, We have potential to rise.

An advertisement video you've made (if you don't have one you wont be considered):

I Haven't made an Advertising Video as yet. But I've been Advertising as hard as any advertising video has made it throughout their viewers. I've been posting on Youtube (Home of the Media Networking) Also I've talked to my friend 1-1mm from Runescape. Not many of you know him but his work is Magnificent. He mostly edits Pure videos. His style is mostly Dubstep. Now My reasoning for including all this information is simple based on the fact that I can use one of your vidded videos and have him Edit well. He owes me a favour after all.

I'll show a example of the video he editted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2J2QHQaUZs

Watch whole video if you'd like to see who edits the video.

Last edited by God on Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
God
God
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  The Boss Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Application: I am applying for Player Moderator.

forums name:The Boss

ingame name:The Boss

why do you want to be a mod:Make sure the game goes smoothly and make sure rules aren't being broken.

why do you deserve it (no less then 30 words):First player online, besides skipper and chris. I have plenty of spare time to play, good at advert'ing. Know how to play rs, have met chris on real rs. Have played rs since it loooked like a 317. I have alot of pking experience.

an advertisement video you've made (if you don't have one you wont be considered):I have no advertisement video, as i have no subscribers on youtube, and have no idea how to make one it would be a waste of time.I advertise through other ways such as posting on popular forums and telling friends who play private servers.

DENIED AUTOMATICALY
REASON: NO ADVERTISEMENT VID
Side note: You said it would be a waste of your time to help the server.

The Boss
Noob.
Noob.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:41 pm

God wrote:Application:I'm Apply for Player Moderator.

I have alot of experience with making and help Manage a Private Server. This Server, Pk Heaven, has many potential and its Staff Members are Pretty Legit. I'm a Man of many Discipline Morals. Setting Players in their place is my specialty.

I have been here since the beginning of Pk Heaven, Work hours advertising on Youtube, Private Servers and Skype(My Domain Razz). Adding Item to a Private Server is always My gift from the time I discovered how to. I like the atmosphere of our vital standing and as I said before, We have potential to rise.

An advertisement video you've made (if you don't have one you wont be considered):

I Haven't made an Advertising Video as yet. But I've been Advertising as hard as any advertising video has made it throughout their viewers. I've been posting on Youtube (Home of the Media Networking) Also I've talked to my friend 1-1mm from Runescape. Not many of you know him but his work is Magnificent. He mostly edits Pure videos. His style is mostly Dubstep. Now My reasoning for including all this information is simple based on the fact that I can use one of your vidded videos and have him Edit well. He owes me a favour after all.

I suggest you make one within 2 days or this is declined.

Chris
OWNER
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:42 pm

God wrote:Application:I'm Apply for Player Moderator.

I suggest you make one within 2 days or this is declined.

Chris
OWNER
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post  God Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Mmk. Two days isnt much time though. So It'll be off teh basic. But Viewer will see it thought based on the fact that I have lots of viewers on youtube.
God
God
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Predator Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:15 pm

forums name: Predator

ingame name: Predator

why do you want to be a mod: Personally, I can go with out it, knowing the fact I can, it's a pretty good chance for me to keep the server clean.

why do you deserve it (no less then 30 words): I put a lot of effort into bringing the server population up, I post a lot of videos, and I'm active ingame and in forums.

an advertisement video you've made (if you don't have one you wont be considered):
(and also another as my signature)
Predator
Predator
Noob.
Noob.

Back to top Go down

Post  GaGr Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:29 pm

forums name: GaGr
ingame name : GaGr
why do you want to be mod : I would like to be mod because i like helping people and server. I am also active and can play for as long as im needed.
why do you deserve it : i think i deserve it because i will help alot and be active.
If you need to contact me my email is dark09090@hotmail.com (same with msn Surprised) my skype name is d00d300 also i might be on rs (rsn - l3np or GaGr)

~GaGr~

GaGr
Noob.
Noob.

Back to top Go down

Post  Predator Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:30 pm

GaGr wrote:forums name: GaGr
why do you want to be mod : I would like to be mod because i like helping people and server. I am also active and can play for as long as im needed.
why do you deserve it : i think i deserve it because i will help alot and be active.
If you need to contact me my email is dark09090@hotmail.com (same with msn Surprised) my skype name is d00d300 also i might be on rs (rsn - l3np or GaGr)

~GaGr~

Where is the video?
Predator
Predator
Noob.
Noob.

Back to top Go down

Post  The Boss Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Ok... I figured that a Mod was more about helping people, and making sure nobody is cheating or breaking rules, not knowing how to make a vid that will top out at 50 views (pred). Advertiseing over things such as popular forums work just as good, if not better, than a pk vid with a screen so small you cant even see the hits.Actually makes the server look worse rofl. Yes im talking about you predator.

The Boss
Noob.
Noob.

Back to top Go down

Post  God Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Chris we need to talk. Pm me
God
God
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Predator Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:10 pm

The Boss wrote:Ok... I figured that a Mod was more about helping people, and making sure nobody is cheating or breaking rules, not knowing how to make a vid that will top out at 50 views (pred). Advertiseing over things such as popular forums work just as good, if not better, than a pk vid with a screen so small you cant even see the hits.Actually makes the server look worse rofl. Yes im talking about you predator.

Honestly, It's his application, and if you think about it... I used to own a server, people posted on popular forums.. the reason why the server ended was because of that. people from that server crashed mine... DDOSed people in pk and shit.. Which is why it's safer to make a video. And just because the screen is small in one doesn't mean shit. I can have a small screen, I edit it the way I want. So stfu pl0x?
Predator
Predator
Noob.
Noob.

Back to top Go down

Post  God Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Predator, I can't make my own Advertising video because my Laptop is in shop so I'll be using yours as a advertising video.

Why I think this isn't wrong nor cheating?
The main concept of making an Advertisement Video is because we need more players.
Now my Youtube Channel has a good amount of subscribers, now by using your video and posting it there, will amount to us having quite alot of players viewing it.

So whats the point in making my own when I'll simple have the same outcome in the end.. ..More players. =]
God
God
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  GaGr Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Predator wrote:
GaGr wrote:forums name: GaGr

~GaGr~

Where is the video?

waiting for server to get back on so i can make it Razz

~GaGr~

GaGr
Noob.
Noob.

Back to top Go down

Post  God Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:54 pm

Nice excuse, I love it =]
God
God
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Helix Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:08 am

God wrote:Nice excuse, I love it =]
Lol, you're saying it an excuse? How could he make a video without the server being on? LoL.

Helix
Noob.
Noob.

Back to top Go down

Mod application thread. Empty bonesaw pk

Post  zzz Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:39 pm

i be donator, i think i would be trusted good mod

zzz
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  God Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:37 pm

zzz wrote:i be donator, i think i would be trusted good mod

Being a Donator doesn't decide whether your a good mod or not.

Its only a rank that shows your support us.
I heard about Chris looking for Forum Moderator. What i don't understand is why doesnt he look at Memberlist and look at Post Counts. Thats where Most Private Servers relate to see whether or not the person is Forum Active. There are three Members that are forum active (20+ post count already); God, Predator and Chris. If he is going to choose a Forum moderator or any of the kinds of Moderator, He needs to choose one in which is actively online alot.
God
God
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Helix Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:47 am

God wrote:
zzz wrote:i be donator, i think i would be trusted good mod

Being a Donator doesn't decide whether your a good mod or not.

Its only a rank that shows your support us.
I heard about Chris looking for Forum Moderator. What i don't understand is why doesnt he look at Memberlist and look at Post Counts. Thats where Most Private Servers relate to see whether or not the person is Forum Active. There are three Members that are forum active (20+ post count already); God, Predator and Chris. If he is going to choose a Forum moderator or any of the kinds of Moderator, He needs to choose one in which is actively online alot.
Being a forum moderator doesn't mean that you should have more post counts rather it is more important to be behaved and kind.

Helix
Noob.
Noob.

Back to top Go down

Post  Quadriplegic Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:26 am

forums name: Quadriplegic
ingame name: Quadriplegic
why do you want to be a mod: I'm very helpful to anyone in need of help, and i'm more then willing to go out of my way to help someone who honestly needs it. I hate people who break rules for the use and well-being of them selves, and or their friends, and not the community in general (People abusing multiple accounts and using for pk-points and stuff).
why do you deserve it (no less then 30 words): I Have experience with runescape for many years, and i'm very nice, helpful, and willing to help anyone who needs it, and i can be online alot if needed.

Quadriplegic
Member.
Member.

Back to top Go down

Post  God Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:49 am

Quadriplegic wrote:forums name: Quadriplegic
why do you want to be a mod: I'm very helpful to anyone in need of help, and i'm more then willing to go out of my way to help someone who honestly needs it. I hate people who break rules for the use and well-being of them selves, and or their friends, and not the community in general (People abusing multiple accounts and using for pk-points and stuff).
why do you deserve it (no less then 30 words): I Have experience with runescape for many years, and i'm very nice, helpful, and willing to help anyone who needs it, and i can be online alot if needed.

To be honest, you also need to be Forum active. More post counts.
Shows how long you've been here and if your coordinated in many areas of our server. Also gives us a idea of the type of person you truly are by replying to Post.

In other words, i've never seen you in-game, unless your registered to another account then that can also be bad. You could be "Old Tawny" for all I know.

Believe me noone wants to be "Old Tawny"
God
God
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Quadriplegic Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:54 pm

God wrote:
Quadriplegic wrote:forums name: Quadriplegic

To be honest, you also need to be Forum active. More post counts.
Shows how long you've been here and if your coordinated in many areas of our server. Also gives us a idea of the type of person you truly are by replying to Post.

In other words, i've never seen you in-game, unless your registered to another account then that can also be bad. You could be "Old Tawny" for all I know.

Believe me noone wants to be "Old Tawny"
Yes i understand what you mean, and i plan on getting my post counts up on the forum and become more active on it and such. And i'm on quite a bit in game (not the last few days due to holidays) But outside of that i'm quite the night owl and when i'm online it's during the mid of night (Central time zones) so usually i'd make a good night mod for the United states, which i'd imagine a majority of the players may come from.
I know i might not have tons of posts, or alot of day-time active-ness, but outside of that i'll catch up to them both, very fast.

Quadriplegic
Member.
Member.

Back to top Go down

Post  God Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:10 am

Sounds good =]
I see your starting to be very Forum active.
And I too stay up late at night because I have a small case of insomnia.
Don't sleep much.
God
God
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Quadriplegic Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:35 pm

God wrote:Sounds good =]
Don't sleep much.
Yup, and i used to have insomnia, now i just have energy all the time, it's just that i'm almost always busy during the days, but i'm making free time for this server, and a few other things now, so hopefully i'll have alot more online time now. Razz

And if not i could always make a good night time mod :PPP!

Quadriplegic
Member.
Member.

Back to top Go down

Post  God Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:57 pm

Quadriplegic wrote:
God wrote:Sounds good =]
Don't sleep much.
Yup, and i used to have insomnia, now i just have energy all the time, it's just that i'm almost always busy during the days, but i'm making free time for this server, and a few other things now, so hopefully i'll have alot more online time now. Razz

And if not i could always make a good night time mod :PPP!

Saw your video =]
You should join my pure clan =]
Its called Ruthless Pures

We've fought:

G-unit squad:

Members
Milf (leader )
Testies (member)
Chicken unit (member)

Ruthless Pure:

Members
God
Burntheangel
Merchant
fagex fails

Pures Owns:

Members
Thelordofjars
Thelodofjars

We Cleared G-Unit Squad 4-1
And we took Pures own completely out the Game =](because one of them lost their sol Razz)
God
God
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next